The Roseland Women’s Club was established in 1923 for the improvement of the community of Roseland. In 1929, the club paid for the construction of a community building on county property, with the permission of the county, along the St. Sebastian River. This building has provided a meeting place for social, community and civic activities for members and the surrounding communities. This organization provides stipends to a variety of local entities supporting health and welfare for those in need through its annual fundraiser.
The Roseland Women’s Club is a nonprofit 501c3 public charity organization bringing people together from Indian River and Brevard Counties. Meetings are usually held in the Roseland Community Building, September through May. A social hour follows each meeting. New members are welcome.