1921 – November 14th, The Roseland Civic League was formed for the Improvement of Roseland. Fee for membership $1, used to clean streets starting at the depot going west.
1922 – February 8th, meeting voted to take in the men as associated members.
1923 – March 1st, it was suggested to change the name of organization from Roseland Civic League to ROSELAND WOMEN’S CLUB.
Permission was received from Indian River County to construct a building on county land along the Sebastian River, which had been reserved for a park.
1927 – March, The Clubhouse building was started. The Underpinning came from the old bridge; many people donated time, money, windows and screens. Lumber was purchased for $256.57.
1928 – $138.83 paid for further supplies. The building was painted green.
1929 – The Roseland Community Building was completed.
A safety marker at the railroad crossing in Roseland was a necessity and the Roseland Women’s Club arranged for that by purchasing two $25 bonds..
1929 – The community’s first telephone installed in the Post Office, for which Roseland Women’s Club paid $50 installation charge.
1940 – The phone was taken out of the Post Office, as many new and private phones were being installed in the village.
At each meeting the war news of the day was discussed with the members working on various Red Cross projects.
1949 – Roseland Women’s Club started the area’s first library.
1949 – Roseland Women’s Club paid in full $258 for new dock built behind community building.
1957 – February 7, a limit of $2500 for the building addition was passed.
1959 – Concrete block addition was constructed
1959 – January 19th, the Indian River County Commissioners requested that Roseland Women’s Club be the designated custodians of the Roseland Community Building. This arrangement is still in effect today.
1996 – The building was renovated inside and out with A/C and heat added.
2015 – April 22, the Roseland Historical Marker was dedicated at this site
2015 – October, RWC appeals to IRC Board Of County Commissioners to restore Roseland Community Building
2018 – June 1, IRC submits grant to Historical Resources Division to rehabilitate Roseland Community Building